- Yep, I’m still alive, just haven’t been blogging much.
- When did October become such a crazy month? I guess now it won’t slow down until after Christmas.
- I’m desperately looking for a Star Wars Clone Trooper costume. We have already searched for Jango Fett and given up. I refuse to pay $90 for a costume. I think I found a Clone Trooper tonight so I ordered it. The problem is that I ordered one yesterday and the darn place fooled me into thinking they actually had the costume in stock, when in reality they didn’t. Cancelled that order, put in a new order with another place tonight. (One nice thing about the internet…shopping from your desk instead of running from place to place)
- Ebay shipping charges are outrageous! Be careful if you still shop on Ebay. I used to love it. Now it is getting to be a big rip-off.
- No! I did not order the costume from Ebay!
- I’ve been busy at work. I’ve been speaking on estate planning quite a bit and working on a huge project that I cannot disclose. Let’s just say it involves a lot of oil/gas interests and I would prefer never to look at another legal description again.
- I haven’t been reading as much lately, but did manage to read Honeymoon by James Patterson and Howard Roughan. It was true to Patterson’s style. Creepy and weird and you couldn’t put it down.
- Here’s the opening of the book I’m currently reading. 10 points if you can guess the book. (Hint: I’ve read this book before.)
In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. “Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”
- I just ripped the bottom hem of my pajama pants. Rats!
- I’ve been a bit cultural lately. Keeks and I went to the Oklahoma City Museum of Art to see the Egyptian exhibit and the Chihuly glass. Definitely worth the trip! We even saw a real live Monet painting.
This and That