A meme from The Happy Homemaker.
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
Volvo Cross Country Wagon. Normally very clean (at least the outside). I have a thing about having a clean car.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Grilled chicken taquito. Delicious!
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yep…won’t ever do it again. Had a huge one in September and I’m finished.
5. What color is your iPod?
6. What kind of dog do you have?
Webkinz Chocolate Lab
7. What’s for dinner tonight?
Kids had ham, sweet potato and green beans. I had nothing. I had a HUGE lunch at Mimi’s Cafe that was delicious!
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Probably a margarita, if I had to guess.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Jumped in a pool to save a kid with my brand new cell phone in my pocket. Kid was fine but cell phone never recovered.
10. Last time you were sick?
Well I didn’t feel too great this morning but I’m fine now. Haven’t been sick in awhile, thank goodness!
11. How long is your hair?
A little above my shoulders.
12. Are you happy right now?
13. What did you say last?
“You can take a shower in the morning.”
14. Who came over last?
My friend, Carrie, and her 4 kids.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Northanger Abbey on PBS.
19. What is in your pocket?
Keys, wadded up pink post-it with to do list on it, and a rubber band
20. Who introduced you to your crush?
Never had too much of a crush on anyone, unless you count Michael Jackson in his cool days when he still had a nose. 😉
21. Where do you hurt?
Right foot on the side. I think I need new tennis shoes.
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Nope, but my boys both have one they made themselves.
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Nothing. How boring is that?
24. What’s something fun you did today?
Went out to lunch with friends. Delicious food and good company. Yea!
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
Not this one. I was tp’d many times growing up. In fact, once our backyard got tp’d. I was in my room (at the back of the house) changing clothes and I saw several of my friends running by. It was hilarious!!
27. What do you think of when you hear the word ‘meow’?
The cat that used to do those meow mix commercials.
28. What are you listening to right now?
Not a thing.
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
Pens and paper, baby!
31. When is your birthday?
32. What’s the area code for your cell phone?
It shall remain a mystery.
33. Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now?
Eskimo Joe’s. I live in their t-shirts.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
25, I think.
37. What are you going to do after this?
Make myself a snack, finish reading T is for Trespass and watch reruns of JAG.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Ugh! Hate to shop! I can’t even remember the last time I went other than for groceries or a Target run.
40. What about your favorite dessert?
My mother-in-law’s carrot cake.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No. I’m an original.
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Jeep and a Ford Expedition.
44. Do you like pickles?
45. What about olives?
Black ones on a pizza, that’s about it.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
48. Do you have any tan lines?
Ummmm..no. This body stays pretty white these days.
49. What hospital were you born in?
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Davis. She always got onto me for talking during naptime. Blah! That’s about all I remember.