- I may be crazy. I feel like I can’t blog until I get the colors and template just right on my blog. It doesn’t matter that I haven’t posted in months. The reason I haven’t posted is because I always get sidetracked on the blog template. So, look out, the blog may look different every time you look at it.
- I had the weirdest dream last night. I enrolled for a Consumer Law class and bought my book and went to the first few classes. Apparently I then forgot all about the class and didn’t attend for months. I had thrown my book in a cabinet and forgot the class. Yikes! I wonder what this dream is trying to tell me. One thing I do know…keep a calendar!! LOL
- We went to Chase’s football game last night. It was at PCO which is where Josh used to play, I think. I’m pretty sure I went to a game there. Anyway, I mentioned this to Chase who then started yelling to his friends in the parking lot. “Hey, my cousin Josh played football here. IT IS ON!!” He also told me that the coach told them not to trash talk even if they other team was being mean and then he told me, “We talk with our helmets!” Love that! Smart coach!
- On a sad note, I had to retire my Orange Crush t-shirt. It smells like mildew. EWW! I think it has something to do with that fabulous front load washer I had to have. You have to leave the door open when you are finished with it or it stinks to high heaven! If anyone sees another Orange Crush t-shirt, tell me! I need a new one!! That was my favorite tee!
- I have recently picked back up the habit of drinking coffee and this is one habit I’m glad to have picked back up. (That has to be the worst written sentence ever, but I haven’t had coffee yet this morning so I’m just going with it.) Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee on a cool autumn day. Plus, I actually read it gives your brain a kick start for the day. So there you go. Just another reason to drink coffee!
- Have you had the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks? It is a little piece of heaven. OK, I promise I’m done talking about coffee although I did notice Pumpkin Spice Cappuccinos at 7-11 and I’ll bet they’re only 79 cents instead of $4.
- 2 words for you – FALL BREAK!! We are headed to Tenkiller after the boys get out of school. I plan to read a lot and watch a lot of football.
- I tried to password protect the blog which I’m not really sure if I like. If you know someone else who wants to read my mindless ramblings, let me know or they can email me and I’ll email them an invite.