- I live out in the country and sometimes I drive the back roads to get home because it is so nice and peaceful. I like to look at the farms and the cows. Today I nearly wrecked when I saw a CAMEL! Seriously, a CAMEL!! What the heck??? Maybe it is the one they use every year in Christmas Pageants.
- Have you got your tickets for Breaking Dawn Part I yet? I already have mine! Nerd alert! Oh crud and because I just typed that, I remembered I need to see where I put them and now I can’t find them. RATS!
- Fall Break starts tomorrow. Whoopee! I have a conference call to interrupt my day. Double RATS!
- This cooler weather makes me want to sit down and read a big ol’ book. I mean a tome. I don’t want to read it on the kindle. I want to read the real thing! So many books, so little time.
- Must now sign off to find Twilight tickets. I’ll keep you posted. (I know you’re holding your breath!)